News by category
Retail & Promotion
SSDM wrap East Coast trains in new Flying Scotsman colours for launch of new fast service between London and Edinburgh.
Date published: 30 May 2011
SSDM produces and installs latest Heathrow Express train advertising wrap for Vodafone's "Connecting People in 198 Countries" campaign.
Date published: 09 May 2011
The latest M&S Money campaign, using SSDM's truck media frame platform, promotes new investment product to key urban demographic using London area distribution fleet.
Date published: 25 Mar 2011
Large format removable graphics for walls, windows and floors used to dress London's Earls Court venue for International Confex 2011 event.
Date published: 08 Mar 2011
Latest news - quick look
SSDM Emergency Service vehicle liveries featured at NAPFM
- Emergency Services motorcycle livery design prototype development
- Metropolitan Police - Caparo T1
M&S Money uses vehicle advertising to reach capital audience
- 3663 selects SSDM & In Your Space for vehicle advertising service
- Arla chooses SSDM truck advertising
- Changeable vehicle messages help Lurpak extend advertising reach
Earls Court gets a face lift with Confex 2011 building wrap
- Harrods window projects using SSDM retail display experience
- Rear-projection makes Harrods rock!
SKYFALL Train Wrap - The train's Bond...James Bond
- Fast track train graphics for the Flying Scotsman
- Trains all wrapped up for Heathrow Express & Vodafone
Rebrand Update - Aura Graphics coming soon!
- A new era for SSDM
- SSDM increase capacity to XL
Durable sign solutions for Aggreko
SSDM is a division of Aura Graphics Limited
© Copyright 2008-2013 Aura Graphics Limited All Rights Reserved