News by category
Retail & Promotion
More exciting changes ahead as we get ready to fully re-brand as Aura Graphics. Just over a year since bringing SSDM & Fenn Graphics together as one company the time has come to unify our identities.
Date published: 16 Feb 2013
The New Year brings exciting news for the future of SSDM with important changes to our organisational structure.
Date published: 03 Jan 2012
A New Year brings a new machine. SSDM has maintained its investment into the latest print technology through the recent purchase of HP's high-end roll-to-roll wide-format digital printer, the Scitex XL1500.
Date published: 02 Jan 2010
Latest news - quick look
SSDM Emergency Service vehicle liveries featured at NAPFM
- Emergency Services motorcycle livery design prototype development
- Metropolitan Police - Caparo T1
M&S Money uses vehicle advertising to reach capital audience
- 3663 selects SSDM & In Your Space for vehicle advertising service
- Arla chooses SSDM truck advertising
- Changeable vehicle messages help Lurpak extend advertising reach
Earls Court gets a face lift with Confex 2011 building wrap
- Harrods window projects using SSDM retail display experience
- Rear-projection makes Harrods rock!
SKYFALL Train Wrap - The train's Bond...James Bond
- Fast track train graphics for the Flying Scotsman
- Trains all wrapped up for Heathrow Express & Vodafone
Rebrand Update - Aura Graphics coming soon!
- A new era for SSDM
- SSDM increase capacity to XL
Durable sign solutions for Aggreko
SSDM is a division of Aura Graphics Limited
© Copyright 2008-2013 Aura Graphics Limited All Rights Reserved