News by category
Retail & Promotion
The latest M&S Money campaign, using SSDM's truck media frame platform, promotes new investment product to key urban demographic using London area distribution fleet.
Date published: 25 Mar 2011
Virgin Trains is first to advertise on 3663 trailers using the SSDM Vehicle Media frame solution in partnership with In Your Space.
Date published: 06 Jun 2010
Arla Foods uses SSDM vehicle branding services for product relaunch in Anchor Cream campaign.
Date published: 11 Mar 2010
Arla Foods realises the potential for using quick change lightweight frame system on its trailers to advertise the Lurpak brand.
Date published: 19 Feb 2010
Latest news - quick look
SSDM Emergency Service vehicle liveries featured at NAPFM
- Emergency Services motorcycle livery design prototype development
- Metropolitan Police - Caparo T1
M&S Money uses vehicle advertising to reach capital audience
- 3663 selects SSDM & In Your Space for vehicle advertising service
- Arla chooses SSDM truck advertising
- Changeable vehicle messages help Lurpak extend advertising reach
Earls Court gets a face lift with Confex 2011 building wrap
- Harrods window projects using SSDM retail display experience
- Rear-projection makes Harrods rock!
SKYFALL Train Wrap - The train's Bond...James Bond
- Fast track train graphics for the Flying Scotsman
- Trains all wrapped up for Heathrow Express & Vodafone
Rebrand Update - Aura Graphics coming soon!
- A new era for SSDM
- SSDM increase capacity to XL
Durable sign solutions for Aggreko
SSDM is a division of Aura Graphics Limited
© Copyright 2008-2013 Aura Graphics Limited All Rights Reserved