News by category
Retail & Promotion
Bespoke reflective vehicle livery design and production services from SSDM were called upon by the Metropolitan Police for its latest speed awareness showpiece at the MPH show.
Date published: 09 Nov 2007
As Harrods proved, rear-projection window advertising technology gives retailers and designers endless creative opportunities to increase footfall and engage shoppers.
Date published: 19 Jun 2007
Latest news - quick look
SSDM Emergency Service vehicle liveries featured at NAPFM
- Emergency Services motorcycle livery design prototype development
- Metropolitan Police - Caparo T1
M&S Money uses vehicle advertising to reach capital audience
- 3663 selects SSDM & In Your Space for vehicle advertising service
- Arla chooses SSDM truck advertising
- Changeable vehicle messages help Lurpak extend advertising reach
Earls Court gets a face lift with Confex 2011 building wrap
- Harrods window projects using SSDM retail display experience
- Rear-projection makes Harrods rock!
SKYFALL Train Wrap - The train's Bond...James Bond
- Fast track train graphics for the Flying Scotsman
- Trains all wrapped up for Heathrow Express & Vodafone
Rebrand Update - Aura Graphics coming soon!
- A new era for SSDM
- SSDM increase capacity to XL
Durable sign solutions for Aggreko
SSDM is a division of Aura Graphics Limited
© Copyright 2008-2013 Aura Graphics Limited All Rights Reserved